the beautiful and the hard.

art.fashion.style.colours.life.joy.city.sun.sea.home.friends.smile.beauty.abnormal.sand.sorry. .clouds.rain.human.nude.sad.feel.ignore.childhood.toy .sex.shoes.huge.book.mascara.
learn.live.eyes.day.dreamer.night.nutella. watch.family.believe.music.architect.nice.cool.look.higher. cinderella.film.sounds.summer.fur.top.buy.lace.parks.tree.dress.downtown.flash.flower.glass.

pink.hair.costume.white.favorite. nightmare.psycho.hat.married.box.tea.princess.dolls.photo.paris. family.shirt.hot.berlin.ear.srtipe.model.antifolk.40s.absolut.second. please.hand.tales.dress.heels.london.milan.stage.show.wear.boat.nails. bags.artist.actor.theatre.leopard.dog.time.diamonds.friendship.scent.bar.chic. modern.place.run.fast.change.paradiso.sensitive.make.create.me.you.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

summer is perfect...but winter in h&m is so coooooool!!!!!!!!!

21 comments:

Phoebe Rose said...

That poncho is fab!!

http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

these pieces look sooo nice... can't wait till i do my winter shopping... first two stops H&M and Bloomingdales!!!! ; D

jemina said...

AGREED, love all the layerings, yum, xoxo

Keith said...

These are all so ultra fab. Not sure which is my favorite.

ilsteviewonder said...

These are amazing I love the one with the long brown coat and the boots looks like something from Chloe :)

marii said...

great pics!!
http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

xx

Maddie said...

Love that peach coat!

Priscilla said...

love it!

ergyerg said...

Love the eighth one, lovely! xxxxxxxxxxx

johanna said...

Ohh I just found your blog and it’s amazing!
I love it.
Take a look on my blog, I’m developing my own awards that I’m going to give every month to one of my followers. More details on my blog - http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/
Follow me if you want =)
And you can add me too on facebook to get updates - http://www.facebook.com/pages/sketchbooksix/115911201780153
♥, Johanna

Isquisofrenia said...

yes yes yes i want the maxi dress
ill add you too!

My Lack of Style said...

Love it, H&M get's only better and better!

STOCKHOLM AND SOUTH said...

I LOVE IT!

KIRAFASHION said...

very cool looks!

ediot said...

h&m is great.. but my skin is itching thinking of autumn and winter. no no no. i want summer. for ever and ever.
seriously cant stand winter and cold.
hope youre having a great week love
take care

xx ediot

Clare said...

This is gorgeous, looks so much higher fashion than H&M

tweet tweet tweet

x

Mumbles said...

I love that collection so much,
I know that it's summer
but I want to buy all that
those coats are gorgeous

Marley

IsauraQuevedo said...

wow hm is always perfect, but wow im loving the collection
great blog btw
xooxoo

Ruta, Look Ugly in a Photograph said...

I am sooooo buying that maxi dress and poncho.

emma j said...

great pieces there shame H&M dosent ship to australia ;-( hope your having a great summer

v [ hobovogue ] said...

been seeing pieces from h&m collection everywhere and i just have to say this stuff is amazinggg!!


<33 [v] hobovogue