the beautiful and the hard.

art.fashion.style.colours.life.joy.city.sun.sea.home.friends.smile.beauty.abnormal.sand.sorry. .clouds.rain.human.nude.sad.feel.ignore.childhood.toy .sex.shoes.huge.book.mascara.
learn.live.eyes.day.dreamer.night.nutella. watch.family.believe.music.architect.nice.cool.look.higher. cinderella.film.sounds.summer.fur.top.buy.lace.parks.tree.dress.downtown.flash.flower.glass.

pink.hair.costume.white.favorite. nightmare.psycho.hat.married.box.tea.princess.dolls.photo.paris. family.shirt.hot.berlin.ear.srtipe.model.antifolk.40s.absolut.second. please.hand.tales.dress.heels.london.milan.stage.show.wear.boat.nails. bags.artist.actor.theatre.leopard.dog.time.diamonds.friendship.scent.bar.chic. modern.place.run.fast.change.paradiso.sensitive.make.create.me.you.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

?ready.for.autumn.

have a lovely sunday:)
for more inspiration....pressSPANISHMOSS!

32 comments:

Unknown said...

cool!!! love it!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Gabriella Loconte said...

Great inspiration the last three are my fave want that print in my life :)

http://le-beautiful-life.blogspot.com

xo

Marinka said...

I love the inspiration it's ethnic and edgy at the same time

Gabriele said...

nobody

the nyanzi report said...

fantastic photography. love the last shot.

loubehr said...

Yes ! Ready and waiting for it !!

Amazing pictures ... love the atmosphere ....

http://rocknrealprincess.blogspot.com/

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

Gorgeous. I love the Aztec prints.

Joanna S. said...

gorgeous photos :)

noura. said...

i love how bohemian this is!

Oh my Dior! said...

I love her hair color is amazing!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Sofie said...

lovely pics! ♥

Ellie said...

I am SO ready for autumn. Today's weather is ny is absolutely beautiful. I guess its a little taste of fall :)
-Ellie

hilda said...

THANKS! Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

Adore!!

X Heels In Sand

Serendipity Max said...

Love Spanish Moss. Thanks for your comment, you have a great blog xx

Isabel Hendrix said...

Ahh I love all of these Fall inspired photos. I am looking forward to autumn, mostly so I can wear tights more.. I love tights & boots and layering.. But I am still enjoying summer heat ^^

Melina said...

goooorgeous pics!!!!
xx

Lydia said...

gorgeous inspiration!

MADAM PATTY

KIRSTY IRWIN said...

These are fantastic

Natalie Leung said...

you pick great trends for autumn!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Boho-Chica said...

Beautiful post, thanks for your sweet comment

http://bohemiandaydream.blogspot.com/

wobblinbetty said...

awww beatiful pixx!!

Phuong said...

love the photos and styling

Travel in Style

Rand T said...

yesyesyes!!:) x

costra y ampolla said...

so inspiring!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

da said...

Inspired

bravegrrl said...

amazing lookbook!

The PvdH Journal said...

I am ready for the fall!

I love the last pictures- the embroidery is exquisite!

PvdH

www.ThePvdHJournal.com

Isquisofrenia said...

the last photo is too cool

Gorgeous Clara said...

Loving this inspiration! I'm totally ready for Autumn!

J. said...

I cannot wait for fall! I love these pics!

Ramona said...

This are cool inspiration photos!

xoxo Ra