the beautiful and the hard.

art.fashion.style.colours.life.joy.city.sun.sea.home.friends.smile.beauty.abnormal.sand.sorry. .clouds.rain.human.nude.sad.feel.ignore.childhood.toy .sex.shoes.huge.book.mascara.
learn.live.eyes.day.dreamer.night.nutella. watch.family.believe.music.architect.nice.cool.look.higher. cinderella.film.sounds.summer.fur.top.buy.lace.parks.tree.dress.downtown.flash.flower.glass.

pink.hair.costume.white.favorite. nightmare.psycho.hat.married.box.tea.princess.dolls.photo.paris. family.shirt.hot.berlin.ear.srtipe.model.antifolk.40s.absolut.second. please.hand.tales.dress.heels.london.milan.stage.show.wear.boat.nails. bags.artist.actor.theatre.leopard.dog.time.diamonds.friendship.scent.bar.chic. modern.place.run.fast.change.paradiso.sensitive.make.create.me.you.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

waitin' for summer







good afternoon lovers:)
how are u all???
sorry for my absence..
have a great~safe~happy day:)

with <3 rouli~~

35 comments:

upside gold (emily gaki) said...

I love wildfox!
xxx

PAPS said...

I wish I was young again to color my hair like that:)
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Anha Senet said...

Beautiful pictures!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Such a sweet photoshoot)

>'.'<

Anonymous said...

I love charlotte! she's so so cool (and gorgeous right haha)! its a amazing editorial!

hey I'm fine! thanks for asking! How'r u? everything is good?
xx

Disturbed Style said...

Oh many amazing photos! I love it :)

fashionbater said...

i love this.
xx
fashionbater

Ms. Falcon said...

waiting for summer too!

Yuka said...

sooo loving this lookbook!

chloe said...

aaaah, makes me miss summer, i love all the sweet soft colours, so pretty! x

Gabriella Loconte said...

Love this editorial! pink

xo

Sasha Maria said...

Love the pink hair.

Fabliha said...

these photos are so stunning! I think I love them a little more each time i see them
xx
http://fablihareza.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/effusion.html

Surf Addict Fashionista said...

ohh yeah! I'm waiting for the summer as well! grrr I can't wait!
xx
SurfAddictFashionista
http://reapap.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oooh, love this! How are you darling? Hope ur okay!

Love

Berta said...

Me tooo!!! hahaha xoxo

Lita said...

Amazing pics! Love it!
xxx

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Loveee

monica said...

this makes me want to drive down california in a mustang

Style Servings said...

Really great pics, I love the styling!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

the goorgeous said...

that editorial is dreamy! love teh colors, the background and the style!
summer wondering!

Violet E. said...

the best photos ever!

Gorgeous Clara said...

love this!

pink hair totally reminds me of summer!

Katia said...

This makes me want to go on a road trip soo bad!

Maria Bastida said...

love Wildox and they editorials!! this one in particularis soo cool!!! reminds me how much I want the summer to get started!!!! xx


http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

Isabel Bianchi said...

Great shooting! Love the model´s candy hair! So sweet!!
xoxo
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

Simona said...

Very inspirative blog darling! :)
Simona
www.simimaus.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

amazing, love this shoot <3

Al said...

great pictures !

Anonymous said...

Hi Rouli!
Lovely pictures, that girl's hair is amazing
have a nice weekend

♥Marley

Daniel said...

awesome pics ! I adore her !

wobblinbetty said...

waiting for summer tooooo!
xxxxx

Audrey Allure said...

Love those last set of photos - so beautiful!

Al said...

great pictures

J&E said...

cannot wait for summer!